1. An invoice will be generated following the completion of work. I choose to work this way as I invest trust in my clients and want you to be 100% happy with my work before making payment.
2. Payment is required within 10 working days following generation of the invoice.
3. If, for whatever reason, a payment is reversed by the bank, you will need to reimburse me for any costs I incur.
1. If you change your mind following consultation and commencement of work, an invoice will be generated for time undertaken so far in the process on an hourly rate basis (£23 p/h-this will include the 1-hour video consultation already undertaken).
1. Please ensure all information supplied to me is true, accurate, and in date. I take no responsibility for any information that is found to be false.
2. It is your responsibility to provide me with all the information you wish to be included in the document.
3. I take no responsibility for any formatting issues or changes made by you or requested by you.
1. Included in the service will be 3 months’ amendments. To clarify these amendments include job role changes and adding any additional information, qualifications, or training. If I deem the changes to be extensive or outside the 3 months period, an hourly rate of £23 will be applied to the work and invoiced accordingly.
2. I am happy to advise via email if you require your CV or supporting document for a specific role within the 3 months. However, if you require me to make any changes, these will be charged at my hourly rate of £23 and invoiced accordingly.
1. I reserve the right to decline any client and/or any order at my sole discretion.
2. I reserve the right to refuse to undertake work that I deem to be untrue, misleading, offensive, or illegal.
3. I will do my very best to provide a CV or supporting document to maximise your opportunity to secure new employment, however, I take no responsibility for unsuccessful job applications or interview rejections.